Memory lost
Oh gosh...I think I have memory lost, not sure if it is a short-term or a long-term one. It seems my past memories are all gone. I wonder where have I threw them away.
My friends and I had a discussion on our past memories today and my mind was so blank when my friend asked me to tell about our memories back in our secondary school days. I was very unfamiliar with all those incidents that my friend mentioned. To me, it's just like they have never happened before. Strange...
I try to think hard and recall back on what had happened in the past...but I just failed to do so, as if my mind was telling me that " error: files not found". How could it be like that? That's impossible.
I'm starting to worry about that. Not only I failed to recall the past memories, I also have been very forgetful these days. I tend to forget everything so easily. Terrible!
I'm not quite sure what is happening on me, but it's still not bad if my forgetfulness could help me to forget things that I really wanted to forget. But of course I don't hope that will affect my studies as it will cost me alot if I cannot stuff in anything in my brain.
Hope for a better memory~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home