Sunday, September 05, 2004

Where are u, my dear Prince Charming?

My prince charming
I’ve been searching him for so long
Yet I still failed to trace the track of him

His warm embrace, his tender kisses
Takes my heart away
Oh….They were only dreams of mine

I was told that
When you find someone walked into your life
Then it’s time to fall in love

I was once so close to my prince charming
Just too close
I cant believe that’s true

Just as I thought the stars in the sky
Have made my dreams come true
The wind blew off the foot-path
That leads to his castle

I was panic by the sudden hit
I was so lost that I didn’t know what to do
It was so hard for me
To accept that I have lost my prince charming

Did I do anything wrong
Why did You take him away from me
When he was about to take me in his arm

Perhaps
It was just a dream
My true prince charming is still miles away from me
I guess I should just stay at where I am
And wait for the day
When he comes to take my heart

Just when are you coming, my dear Prince?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home