Tuesday, December 07, 2004

colors of the joys

Phew~! It’s been a long time I never write on this blog. So, what’s up? Nar…..not very sure, got nothing to write…no more sad stories to tell…why? Erm….I guess I don’t feel sad anymore?

My friend has once asked me, why don’t I try to write something happy, instead of those that are so sentimental, so sad feelings ones? Well, that time my answer was: I don’t know how to write happy things, I can only post all my sad memories in here, as I created this blog is for me to express and show my sadness. But now I guess I should listen to my friend’s suggestion, I’m sure most of you are getting tired of all my grey-colored entries, right?

Ok ok, let’s forget about all the sad, sad, sad stories I wrote here before. Let me add some colors in here….mm….let’s see…what colors should I add in? Yeah, I should add in the colors of joy....and happiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home