Saturday, December 11, 2004

OH MY GOD!!

Oh my god.......finally I got my new I/C. But it sucks, really sucks. I appeared really like a ghost on my I/C. The government should upgrade their camera to a much high-tech one. The colour of my picture seemed like faded. My face looked just pale as a dead person......like I have taken the black and white photo....oh mine....

I was so shocked to see my own picture when I got my I/C. My odd look really scared me. I asked the officer why is it my picture got no colour? She said if I am not satisfy with it, I can redo it. And it takes the same duration as the first time to complete the application.....what is this?

I have no other choice but to accept it, as I don't have so much time to redo a new one. So maybe I will consider of redoing it after 3 years, when I come back from overseas. Sigh.......!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home