Hey people! It’s Easter break!
Yeah…tomorrow’s Good Friday and so today’s the last day of uni for this week. Come to think of the next one-week Easter break, I feel excited, because finally I got the chance to rest and relax….wahahha….
Well, as I am neither a Christian nor a Catholic, I don’t know much about Good Friday and Easter. Apparently, the only think I know is…Good Friday= a very ‘good’ Friday, and Easter day = Easter eggs and bunnies! Hahaha…..what a load of crap…!! Well, forgive me for saying nonsense… I just can’t be bothered to know the story behind the 2 significant events…
Ok, so what am I going to do in these holidays? Let’s see….most probably will spend most of the time on doing revision, because I’ve been slacking off for the whole of this week, and so there are heaps of homework and studying waiting to be done. But besides that, my flat mates have come out with some brilliant ideas for the holidays- horseback riding & go-cart!! Sounds very interesting huh? Hmmm…, they just suggested that, but not sure of when we’ll be going…
Today at uni…. I can tell that everybody’s in the holiday mood, and, so am I. Erm…what else? Nothing much..just hope that this will be a very ‘good’ Friday to me..
Anyway...
‘Happy Easter’

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home