Drama play
First of all, let me congratulate my friends, ss and ml for their successful performance in their drama play. Well done pals!
Today I went for a stage play in Cheras Ue3 with my friends. Well, it was actually my first time to watch stage play-or drama play, as what some people might name it. We were actually ‘invited’(or was it ‘forced’) by 2 of our beloved friends, who played in the drama. Oh, why I said we were ‘forced’ to go to the drama play? It’s because we actually have to pay for the tickets, which costs RM 12.50 each! So to show our support to them, we just pay and watch the play.
There were 2 different stories in that play. My friends played in the second story, which was about LOVE. Both of the plays are not bad, just that I feel that the first play should be categorized as something like ‘18sx’, ‘18pl’ or ’18 something something’, but not for ‘tontonan umum’. I prefer the second story not because of 2 of my friends were in that play, but because I like the story and the actors/actresses acted well.
So, that’s it for all the praising and criticizing. It’s time for me to rest, as I got up early in the morning and went out for almost the whole day, making me very tired. Until the next post, see you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home