I cry...:'(
I dont know why...I feel like crying now. Feeling very down for no reason. Wish there is someone to spare me a shoulder.
Sigh...when was the last time I cry? About few months ago...but only cried for a few seconds, although that time I was very sad...
It's strange that I only cried for a few drops of tears and for a...1,2,3,..., maximum to the 5 seconds, no matter how sad I was. My tears are like have been trapped inside my eyes for ages, causing them hard to flow out.
I, or should I say, we used to cry when we were young. Crying was the only language we knew when we were still a baby. As the very first language we learnt, we use it to express what we want, what we need and how we feel.
I dont like crying, frankly speaking. I hardly cry in front of people, as it's very embarassing. I tried very hard to hold back my tears in many situations, just to avoid from letting people sees me cry.
Tears! Go away! Dont come to me tonight! You are not welcomed...!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home