April…..
I’ve been trying hard to accept the fact that time is passing fast. I can’t believe that I’ve been away from my family for almost 2 months, living my own life, minding my own business, facing my own problems, stressing out-and I’m glad that I’m still surviving now…
Oh well…I have to admit that I miss my family very much, which I’ve been denying since from the beginning. I miss the four little ones, for the noise they made-which once I thought was very annoying, and for the every single laugh we had; I miss my uncle, for his ever-serious-looking face; and I miss my aunty the most, for her cooking, her advices, her care for me and also those days when we went shopping together. Really hope to see them soon......and of course, there’s also another person whom I miss very much…hehe…you should know who you are la…
Ok….so….April is here. Looking at my study timetable, oh mine….this is going to be crazy…..assessments and assignments…sigh…another busy and stressful month!!
Hmm….will stop here for this time…my mind is not functioning well today…blank….

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home