Rain, rain, go away
“Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day….”what a familiar song. In fact, I will think of this song every time the rain comes. Why? Because I really wish that the rain will go away.
I don’t like rainy day, frankly speaking. I will have the uneasy feeling when the rain comes. I have asked many of my friends and people around me on how they feel about rainy day, and expectedly, they all came out as: “oh I love rainy day so much!” ; “It’s the best time to sleep in a rainy day…” ; “ It’s cool and refreshing…” etc. It’s obvious that rainy days are welcomed by most people, but not me.
If you were to ask me that same lame question, my answer will be “ I hope the rain never comes”. What an unusual answer eh? Yes, you didn’t get it wrong. Many curious people, I’m sure including you, will ask me to explain for the answer I gave. It’s simple. Rainy days are just not my favorites.
Oh….there’s a reason why I have great dislike about rainy day. I feel some kind of loneliness when the rain comes in. The changes of the atmosphere make me feel insecure. My head is just so heavy when the dark clouds set in. The drippings from the roof always annoyed me. It’s just like the end of the world to me. Hah…too exaggerating.
Ok, ok, let me put it in this way. I hate the rain mainly because it brings me many inconveniences. I cant go outdoor; I cant go shopping; I have to get stuck in a traffic jam; I’ll get wet if I forgot to bring an umbrella (which is really troublesome); and most importantly, my mood will be affected by the rain, and thus, making me become more emotional towards things or even human.
It’s a great disappointment to me when I’m about to step out the house for my well-planned activities, and suddenly I hear the thunder sound, indicating that the rain is coming on its way. Sigh…I will have to cancel them all and stay at home, do nothing, just because of the rain!
Besides that, the ‘mood’ of rainy day is more likely a sad one. Maybe I’m a sensitive person, I feel sad most in rainy days.
I prefer sunny day. At least the sun makes the sky bright, not like the rain. The ray of sun, as a sign of hope, brings the earth back to life and making it a better place.
I love sunny days. What about you?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home