Take a break~
Hmmm….ok, another month’s gone…what’s left? Assignments and assessments….again!!?? Arghhh…..I hate that!!!!
Well, if you noticed that, I’ve been counting the days and months to see how long more to go before I finish off my first year uni and return back to home, to meet my lovely family, to hang out with my crazy friends and definitely, to spend time with my ‘handsome’ monkey….
As expected, I’ve been very---no---SUPER busy for the past 2 weeks. Heaps of assignments and assessments awaited me all the time….I’m glad that they are all already over now, but there was once that they really freaked me out…
Ok, let’s don’t talk about those ‘unfriendly’ assignments and assessments. Yeah, after all the hard works, finally I got a week break again….but I don’t have much expectations for this break because I still have loads of works and studies waiting to be done. Hope I can finish them all within this break…and then also…got to study for the mid-semester test which will be held right after the break….sigh…
So far the break has just started for 2 days, and I didn’t do anything but lazing around, indulging in movies, going out, and wasting time doing nothing… I only allow myself to relax for 2 days, after that I’ll resume back to studies. Alright, that’s all for now…got to continue lazing around before I missed the chance…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home