Bored!
***Ok ok, I have been very lazy to update this blog, but today…I’m really bored… I really got nothing to do…so I decided to scribble something on here…***
**************************
Phew~! Finally it’s all over. The assignments, the assessments, the exams, and the semester…can you believe it? They are all over! And I’ve survived from my first year, first semester of university life….*\^_^/*
*************************
Well, I finished the last paper on last Wednesday, feeling excited because I got unlimited free time (well, not really unlimited, it’s just one month holidays) to do whatever I like. The first thing I did when I got home that day was---laundry---‘cos I hadn’t been doing it since like ages ago (about 2-3 weeks?)…aiks! Hmm…, if you ask me if I got enough clothes to wear, I’m telling you now that I got plenty of clothes to wear, so don't worry…I didn’t go out wearing those stinky clothes…haha.
Ok, after that, had a major clean up to my room. Just couldn’t believe my room was so dusty and messy… :P
*************************
Aih….one month holidays…I started to feel bored even on the last day of my exams…oh mine..it’s going to be boring…3 out of 5 of my flatmates already went home…leaving behind me and the other 2 flatmates….eeeee!! I also want to go home!!
*************************
Results….coming out in the second week of July….hope I could pass all the units….I don’t want to sit for the supplementary papers!!
*************************
Ok, enough for all the craps…I’m going to do something else before I got rotten in front of my computer….ciao~
**************************
Phew~! Finally it’s all over. The assignments, the assessments, the exams, and the semester…can you believe it? They are all over! And I’ve survived from my first year, first semester of university life….*\^_^/*
*************************
Well, I finished the last paper on last Wednesday, feeling excited because I got unlimited free time (well, not really unlimited, it’s just one month holidays) to do whatever I like. The first thing I did when I got home that day was---laundry---‘cos I hadn’t been doing it since like ages ago (about 2-3 weeks?)…aiks! Hmm…, if you ask me if I got enough clothes to wear, I’m telling you now that I got plenty of clothes to wear, so don't worry…I didn’t go out wearing those stinky clothes…haha.
Ok, after that, had a major clean up to my room. Just couldn’t believe my room was so dusty and messy… :P
*************************
Aih….one month holidays…I started to feel bored even on the last day of my exams…oh mine..it’s going to be boring…3 out of 5 of my flatmates already went home…leaving behind me and the other 2 flatmates….eeeee!! I also want to go home!!
*************************
Results….coming out in the second week of July….hope I could pass all the units….I don’t want to sit for the supplementary papers!!
*************************
Ok, enough for all the craps…I’m going to do something else before I got rotten in front of my computer….ciao~

1 Comments:
Oh, hi girl? how r u there?
waited so long to c ur blog..haha..
Ok lar, ejoy ur holidays!!!
San, :P
Post a Comment
<< Home