love....at first sight?
So do you believe in love at first sight? I supposed that this is happening every moment, everywhere,everyday in every single corner of this world, am I right?
Very often, a guy falls in love with a girl when he first meet her. He is attracted to her beauty, her facinating smile, her perfect body shape, her loveable outlook,....etc. Isn't it just too easy to get a guy to fall for a girl? I doubt if a guy loves a girl because of the girl's true personality, or just her looks?
I'm clear that everyone deserves the right to choose the best for themselves. It's undeniable that many people nowadays are wishing for a handsome or a pretty person to be their companion. The appearance, the outlook, should always be the first thing to be considered by most people, in choosing their right partner.
I remembered I once asked my ex-boyfriend why did he love me, and he answered me because I'm pretty, cute, nice to be with,....etc. Frankly speaking, I'm not satisfy with the answers he gave me. I'm not quite happy with it because it showed that he liked me just because of my pretty outlook, but not my personality. Maybe I'm just too sensitive, but I just cant stand that. I know that just as any girls, I should feel proud and happy when my guy praise me for my beauty, but I prefer him to like me because of who am I, and not because of how I look.
Talking about love at first sight, when I was in form 3, there was a guy sitting in front of me in a tuition class, asked me whether or not I believe in love at first sight. I didnt answer him but just stared at him, as I was very blank at that time. I was surprise that a guy which I was not familiar with would ask such a question.
Many people say that pretty girls always stand a bigger chance to get attention from the guys, and thus easier to get their prince charming. I dont really like that speaking, to be honest. It's very unfair to those who are born with not- so- outstanding features. It's just so meaningless for a girl to win a heart of a guy with her beautiful outlook.
"Do not judge the book by its cover". Yes, you might get a partner who is perfect on the outside, but you wouldnt know if the inside is as good as well. I dont think a relationship that grew up from the so called "love at first sight" will last long, because what if one day you find your beloved partner become so old and ugly looking?
Therefore, I dont really believe in love....at first sight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home