I'm a lazy pig
4th week of 2nd semester….time flies…what have I done? I’m still in the holiday mood…feeling lazy all the time. Heaps of test waiting for me. Gosh…what’s wrong with me? I have lost the entire urge to study. I’m much lazy now compared to last semester…I'm starting to slacken off...
Have been wasting a lot of time doing nothing (I mean, nothing concerning studies). Day dreaming, listening to songs, checking out websites, playing computer games,chatting….etc. filled most of my time. Why why why? I shouldn’t be doing all these since I have assignments and assessments waiting to be done. I should be busy burying my face in the books instead of sitting in front of the computer and writing nonsense here…arrrgh!!!! I hate this….I hate the feeling of laziness…
Lazy lazy lazy!!!!! Not only that I’m lazy in getting my work done…I’m lazy in almost everything…lazy to cook, lazy to go out for a walk, lazy to do grocery, lazy to blog (that’s one of the reasons why I have not been bloging for so long!*wink*) lazy to move…I’m just like a pig….
Ok…now lazy to finish writing this…ciao….
Have been wasting a lot of time doing nothing (I mean, nothing concerning studies). Day dreaming, listening to songs, checking out websites, playing computer games,chatting….etc. filled most of my time. Why why why? I shouldn’t be doing all these since I have assignments and assessments waiting to be done. I should be busy burying my face in the books instead of sitting in front of the computer and writing nonsense here…arrrgh!!!! I hate this….I hate the feeling of laziness…
Lazy lazy lazy!!!!! Not only that I’m lazy in getting my work done…I’m lazy in almost everything…lazy to cook, lazy to go out for a walk, lazy to do grocery, lazy to blog (that’s one of the reasons why I have not been bloging for so long!*wink*) lazy to move…I’m just like a pig….
Ok…now lazy to finish writing this…ciao….

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home