So this time i really have to think no more of him!!!!
I am running out of idea on how to write for this blog entry. I dont know how and where should I start. I dont feel like writing this, but I cant. This should be the hardest blog for me to write.
There has been some kind of harbinger telling me that it's the time for me to really erase him from my mind, when I exchanged my old handphone with my aunty months ago, as there were a few pictures of him stored in it. I couldnt transfer them out to another phone because there was something wrong with the mms settings, causing it fail to send out. But I still managed to transfer out a message of his address that he typed and saved in my old phone previously. Although I was not willing to let go the old phone ( as it was still quite new, only used for about 5 months), I still think it's good enough because I still got the chance to keep them inside the phone, as my aunty will not be deleting them.
But then....this time I no longer have a single record of any of the message and the pictures. I sent my new phone for repair last week and all the messages that have been saved in the phone have gone. This should be including the message of his. And my aunty have traded in my old phone at the same time. Was that a hint that I have to totally forget about this guy?
And so to my intuition, I suppose he is now in love with another girl. I know it's none of my business on who is he in love with and what is he up to. But when I found out that, I really cant take it. My heart is just so sour.
I really dont understand why guys could be so ruthless. They can just forget about the previous relationship so easily and then start a new one in just a short time. I wonder if they feel guilty. NO, they wont.
I'm very dissapointed with him, as he is going on the same path as the other guy. I should have knew it earlier when he asked to start off our relationship as good friends first. I should have understand that he will not send me any regards when he said he will sms or give me a call whenever he is free.
I have nothing more to say about the above all. I just blame myself for not meeting the right people, and it's my fault for not understanding a person well.
Anyway, I wish them happy being together.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home